Monday, April 20, 2009

WHT ITS LIKE W/O A PHNE ! 042009

it hasnt even been that long and i'm still going thru somethings w/o my phne, =( shit sucks majorly and my dickhead "daddy" wont even buy me a small little cheap phone.he know i cant live w/o a phone because he cant.oh, broke a** but whatever though i'm trying not to stress it being that sooner than later addy`s coming thru w/ a back up razor *smh* i never owned one of them uglyass phones because they're corny and now i gotta use it for back up.but i cant complain b/c i'm in need of one ! ASAP!

on`a different note though, i shut down my myspace for tha` next four wks. b/c its getting closer to graduation and i need to be more focused on school and shit.yeah, my grades aint tha` best of tha` best but i could get them there if i focus more on that shit other than that outside stuff.and also, quit worrying about others w/ their problems and worry about me =) which is what i'm working on more now.probably gon' become incognito to tha` outsiders and keep tuned in w/ my man.

... .oh yeah, did i mention?i have one of those lol.he`s tha' best on everything.and even though we just now getting into our relationship we both know what we want outta life and each other.[you`ll have to see to get tha' full effect] other than that, life is gravyyy babyyy =) other than hittin` rock bottom over my stupid ass sidekick.maybe this is my que to quit buyin' these raggidy things.but then again, rumor is; tha' sidekick2009/sidekick blade comes out may11 and i'm all over it - if i have my job by then [KFC! QUIT BULLSHITTIN' & CALL ME IN FOR ORIENTATION, pls =( ] welp, that`s all for today i guess.

1 comment:

  1. dang, thts fck'd up. LOL@tht " razor " part.
    Im so NOT! into razors either. but heY! itsa'
    phone. so, why not use it til' you get yo'
    phone fix or new one.

    & uhm, I wanna give you GOODLUCK on
    ur JOB @ KFC :)

    ReplyDelete